Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome home!!

Today my brother Dave FINALLY came home from his 1st tour of duty in Afghanistan! He left in July and so we haven't seen him since then. I was able to go home early from school so I could see him when he came home, and boy was I excited!! I've been looking forward to this for a long long time! (along with everyone else!!) :) We made a pretty big WELCOME HOME DAVID banner for him and hung it in the front window outside, so it would be a warm welcome! Then tonight, we were all able to get together to have a party for him! :) I don't have much to say but I love you brother Dave and I am SO proud of all that he has done and will do for our country!
I was able to get a few snapshots from this afternoon and from the welcome home party tonight. In some photos, he is with his nephew Isaac who he hasn't seen for around 7 months, and a few others are with his wife Meriel. (who we all love dearly!) :)










 There also happened to be a few more of a different pictures but oh well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment