Thursday, April 7, 2011

:)

Hey all you fine folks out there. So the other day, we had the opportunity to chat/visit/see Meriel and Natalie before they left to go back to North Carolina (where David currently is) with Monica! (for you who may not know, that's my sister...) :) It was quite a busy day though too I'd have to say. I got home from school and right from there I had to go to violin lessons (a first!) and after that my mother and I went and picked up some Chinese for the fam back at home! "Where'd you go to get that Chinese, China?!?!" -Monica :) aaaand of course when my mom and I got back, I just HAD to steal Natalie because she's such a cutie! I'd have to say, other than that, it was a pretty relaxing time after that...! Oh and I almost forgot to mention, I am so psyched because my mom and I joined the gym right up the road so I'm pretty woohoo about that!! (With it so close, I can't say I can't go because it's like RIGHT there!)
Getting a little sidetracked here..! My intention was to make a post on seeing Meriel and Natalie before they left, now I'm talking about the gym. Only goes to show really how easily I get distracted, which I think sometimes is a good thing! :)
 So sitting here, thinking about what to say, I don't really have much to say (which is hard for some people to believe, I know...!) but I do believe I talk more in person. So I think I'll juuust stop now before I really get going!



No comments:

Post a Comment